To get the most out of your visit the following suggestions are made with your comfort and eye health in mind. If you have further question please do not hesitate to ask. Our knowledgeable staff can inform you of every type of day surgery procedure performed at our facility.
- Your health card and contact information (home phone, next of kin)
- The details of your medical history along, including the names and dates of any surgeries or injuries you have undergone
- Your most recent pair of glasses if you wear glasses
- Your medications in a bag to each visit. If you are very sure of what you are taking, you may bring a list instead
- A friend or relative to go with you through the office if you think you are going to need help with your visit, either with getting in or out of a chair, with understanding your eye condition or with the questions you want to ask
Dr. Conlon has a very busy practice so we wish to inform you that the expected duration of your appointment will be 1.5 – 2.0 hours in total. Please accept our apology in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
All new patients will have their eyes dilated so that a thorough eye examination can be performed. Please bring sunglasses and a driver along.
Note – if you see another ophthalmologist for an annual check-up, please inform our staff, and your pupils may not need to be dilated.
If you are here for a Cataract Consultation dilating drops will be used and we ask that you bring along a driver and a pair of sunglasses. There will be many of us that you will see during your consult and we ask that you set aside approximately 2 hours for this appointment.